£26000 - £30000 per annum
02921 673 731
8 months ago
The ideal candidate will have experience selling into the hospitality including restaurants and take-aways, if you experience working for online delivery companies this could also be beneficial.
You will be working for a rapidly growing, forward thinking start up technology business, joining a team of 14 in the National Sales team, alongside you there will 3/4 new starters. This is a rapidly growing business with lots of earning potential but also opportunity to develop and grow with a company that has seen fantastic growth already in the last year.
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Manager?
- Prospecting new business from generated leads and your own generation
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
- Achieve KPI’s and monthly revenue target (after training has been completed)
- Educating customers about different business solutions.
- Identifying the right brands for each account you acquire from data analysis provided.
- Using CRM automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Using activity management tools to understand how to develop your performance.
- Analysing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Managing communication with the onboarding team and facilitating collaboration in the workplace.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- At least 4 years experience in a Business Development Manager/ Field Sales role
- Experience selling into the hospitality market, restaurants, pubs, take aways etc
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Demonstrated ability of hitting targets and overachieving in current or previous roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Strong leadership teamwork and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
What are the benefits to me?
- Salary £28k - £30k
- £3,000 annual car allowance
- £15,000 yearly OTE
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Auto enrolment onto workplace Pension Scheme
- Flexible working (as agreed with line manager)
- Home based with some travel to London office
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities