£45000 per annum
14 days ago
14 July 2022
They’re looking for someone who is based within a commutable distance to Cardiff (once a month potentially) and who is enthusiastic about a positive customer experience.
It is a B2B sales role where you will have responsibility for the opening part of the sales cycle; this would entail qualifying customers and gathering requirements and providing a seamless customer experience and then pass over to the sales consultants to manage and close. Your detailed knowledge of the system, coupled with a consultative approach to understanding customer needs, will ensure that you provide a tailored and first-class service.
Your Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Proactively research and seek new business opportunities through various channelssuch as LinkedIn Navigator.
- Employ a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and suggest features which offer solutions and provide the most value.
- Help implement and execute account-based outbound selling methodology to create hyper-personalised and nurtured touchpoints.
- Have a clear understanding of target audiences, ideal customer personas and buyer personas.
- Engage with potential partners to expand the company’s strategic and technical partnerships.
- Smoothly transition qualified leads to the sales consultants to perform discovery meetings and/or product demonstrations.
- Build, track and maintain pipeline using a CRM system to forecast opportunities effectively.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Sales Manager on pipeline progress
- A proven track record in business development in the SaaS space.
- A seasoned hunter with a proactive approach and a passion to deliver.
- Possess a high-level of emotional intelligence with the ability to adapt approach.
- Proven B2B software sales experience and a track record of hitting sales targets
- A passion for knowledge and continual learning of product and wider industry
- Ability to pick up technology and software quickly
- Experience with configuring and tailoring software to reflect customer requirements
- Demonstrable interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal fluency
- Tenacity and a strong desire to succeed
Benefits to you as a Business Development Manager
- Salary up to £40-45k
- OTE £10k +
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Home-based role
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.