Business Development Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Liquid error: internal
The Business Development Manager will be working with their products which range from Sales and Marketing, UK and International Credit and lastly Data and Digital AML.
You'll have a team of 6 BDE's booking meetings for you, with the expectation that you'll also contribute to this. The company have triple digit growth plans coming over the next 3 years, and are looking for someone who will have the energy and enthusiasm to match their pace an strategy. The role will be office based initially but in the future there may be the option to have field visits.
The role and your Key Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager:
- Meet and exceed new business and KPI targets to ensure desirable revenue generation
- Develop a targeted strategy to attract and engage with relevant target companies to create an effective pipeline for lead generation and opportunity management
- Lead all communications with prospective customers to maximise new business conversion from a volume and value perspective
- Work closely with marketing to develop, test and improve messaging effectiveness across relevant channels and assisting to evolve a best practice sales process
- Be accountable for maintaining high detail and accuracy of data held in CRM and relevant systems to meet the requirements of the role and of the business
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Significant Business Development experience in a closing environment
- Demonstrable performance against sales targets
- Experience of seeking out larger commercial opportunities through a consultative approach
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a tool for new business and preparation
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Can demonstrate a through sales process and ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Commission of up to £30k
- Fast track progression opportunities
- 25 days Holidays rising to 26 days after 3 years
- Life insurance
- Phone & Laptop
- EV Car Lease scheme
- Hybrid working
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.