Business Development Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: OTE 65k, Company car & laptop, Travel expenses covered
11 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a business-to-business sales role. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate must have a full UK drivers’ licence.
As a Business Development Manager your aim will be to build new relationships with targeted companies by attending onsite visits with the clients. These will be either arranged by yourself or the Business Development Executives feeding you leads. Your aim will be to maximise revenue made through sales by having a deep understanding and knowledge of the services and products you offer.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Contact potential clients through prospecting on calls and emails
- Setting up onsite client meetings
- Attending onsite meetings with clients in the South Wales area
- Door knocking
- Identify clients wants and needs
- Pitch appropriate services & products to the clients
- Build pipeline
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Experience in a business-to-business sales role
- A full UK drivers’ licence
- Previous field sales experience is desired but not essential
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Fantastic communication skills
- High energy with a drive to hit well above your monthly target
Benefits to you
- Basic salary up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- £65K OTE Uncapped
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Company car
- Travel expenses covered
- Company laptop
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.