£32000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
28 August 2022
You will be responsible for your given location, selling into the hospitality industry including hotels, restaurants and takeaways.
The product is a software that improves hospitality companies efficiencies, including stock management, menu management and order tracking.
You will be working for a rapidly growing, forward thinking start up technology business, joining a team of 5 in the Sales team. You will be starting alongside other Business Development Manager’s
This is a rapidly growing business with lots of earning potential but also opportunity to develop and grow with a company that has seen fantastic growth already in the last year.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling into the hospitality including restaurants and take-aways as you will be responsible for targeting these businesses within your given area.
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Manager?
- Identify high-potential prospective users through outbound in-person prospecting as well as through calling
- Own a geographical territory and target hospitality businesses within it
- Outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Perform discovery calls, web demonstrations and customer meetings, as well as the preparation of customer-specific product presentations and workshops
- Work closely with internal teams from marketing to on-boarding, integration engineering and customer support to ensure our customers are delighted through every step of the sales process
- Manage and contribute to team projects to develop and refine the sales process
As a Business Development Manager, we are looking for the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in field sales role, ideally within hospitality or technology
- Proven track record of achieving sales and revenue targets
- Ability to grasp complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong inquisitive and quantitative capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using HubSpot / Salesforce or other sales CRM systems
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience working in the Food-tech / Restaurant industry
What are the benefits:
- Salary circa £32,000
- £4,000 annual car allowance
- £16,000 yearly OTE
- Pension Scheme
- £50 reimbursement for internet
- Fuel allowance paid
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.