£30,000 - £40,000 + commission + car
2 months ago
Business Development Manager
Are you looking to make the step out of the office from a Telesales role into the field? Or perhaps you're an experienced Logistics Field Sales professional looking for yourn next move with future progression the goal? If so this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
This company, based in Essex and Cardiff, are a well-established Freight Forwarder who have years of experience in their field and have built up a key client base. Whilst the company is based in Essex, this is a National role and you have the flexibility to be able to go after business from the companies you choose.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
We are looking for someone with previous freight or logistics sales experience, who is looking to grow with a company and to progress up the ranks as the company grows. Personality is key in this role as you will be:
- primarily developing business by way of lead sourcing
- booking appointments for yourself with potential clients
- managing your own diary and maintaining won accounts.
- Building new longstanding, successful working relationships
- You will be part of a small but growing team of like-minded individuals who are self-motivated, have excellent sales skills and who have the drive to succeed!
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- Commission to be earned ontop of basic
- Company car/ car allowance
- Company benefits
- B2B Core hours – Mon – Fri 9-5.
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities