Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Liquid error: internal
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Fintech company recruiting for a Business Development Manager in Edinburgh. You'll be field based and targeting convenience stores with a range of technology products for a very reputable company with a very strong position in the markets against any competitors.
You'll be targeted on 8 EPOS sales per month whilst working closely to your regional manager who will provide support and guidance. You'll be strictly focused on the new business piece and the account would be handed over to the Retail Relationship Manager to support you with managing the account.
Do you have field sales experience in a New Business or Account Managing role?
What are the key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager?
- Self-generate business opportunities in the convenience sector
- Meet and exceed sales targets to earn high commission
- Provide excellent service and match products and pricing with customer needs
- Be efficient and organised
- Managing and building a sales pipeline
- Negotiation skills
- Confident public speaker
- Must be able to attend training in Welwyn Garden City for 2 weeks (travel & accommodation provided)
What experience is desirable for a Business Development Manager?
- 1+ years' experience in a consistent Field Sales position
- Proven track record in sales and hungry for commission
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic and demanding sales environment and maintain a high performance
- Hunter mentality with resilience
- Full, clean Driving Licence is essential
What benefits you could expect as a Business Development Manager?
- A basic salary £30,000
- Uncapped commission with a OTE of £50k
- Company Car or Allowance
- Bupa Medical
- 25 days holiday with option to buy 5 more
- The chance to carve a career with excellent promotion prospects
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.