£35,000 - £45,000
8 months ago
My client are a specialist door manufacturer and specifier into the construction industry. The company have been established for over 30 years and have an enviable reputation for excellence across the UK and Europe. Due to significant growth the company are looking for an experienced business developer to join a well-established successful sales team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for responding to incoming customer enquiries and generating new business.
- Responsible for dealing with incoming customer enquiries.
- Generating new business.
- Growing existing client accounts.
- Customer relationship.
- Regional role covering South Wales and South West.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will have worked within a construction materials environment.
- Experience in generating new business.
- Must be computer literate.
- You may have specification experience.
- Must have sold a product or service into the construction market.
- You might have door manufacturer experience.
- You might have also worked in a similar environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Generous salary package.
- Training and development.
- Career progression.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.