£30800 per annum
29 days ago
24 August 2022
Yolk recruitment are working with a Fintech company for a driven individual to join a company that has been labelled “the best company to work for” by existing employees. The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in a Business Development Manager/ Field Sales role and looking for a new role within the payment services industry.
On a day-to-day basis you will be expected to prospect and target new businesses through calling/ door knocking and networking through B2B.
Within their industry, this company offer their customers some fantastic benefits and pride themselves on an efficient way of working to support the customers in the best way possible!
What will I be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- New business lead generation through prospecting, door knocking, networking, referrals, and database management
- Achieve KPI’s and sales targets to include signing up 10 new customers a month
- Respond to inbound sales opportunities
- Attend regular face to face meeting with customers
- Develop and manage customer accounts
- Maximise all business opportunities through up-selling regularly
- Maintain CRM system
- At least 12 months experience in a B2B sales role
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
- Result orientated with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Good organisation and planning skills
What are the benefits to me a Business Development Manager?
- Basic Salary of £30,800
- Car allowance of £4800
- Uncapped commission (commission guaranteed for first 3 months)
- Realistic OTE £70+
- Mobile Phone
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Financial incentives throughout the year.
How to Apply a Business Development Manager!
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.