£25,000 + uncapped commission
about 1 month ago
Business Loan Advisor
Are you experienced in building successful long lasting business relationships? Do you have a experience working with bridging loans, commercial finance or second charge loan products? If so this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is a specialist lending broker offering a range of bridging loans, commercial finance and second charge loan products to the UK mortgage broker and IFA market. The purpose of the role of Business Loan Advisor is to work alongside the existing sales team to build a database of introducers of business loans, and increase completions of business loans with our panel of funders.
- Supporting the Sales team to help drive new business growth, attending external meetings and events where required
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with introducers of Business loans (Accountants, Brokers, IFA’s, Entrepreneurs)
- Knowledge of funding partners criteria and each funder’s niche sectors including Funding Circle, Nucleus, Iwoca ect.
- Ability to think outside the box and match the best funding route for the customer’s needs (revolving facility, term loan etc)
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Basic accounts knowledge and proposal writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- 2 – 3 years’ experience of funding business loans
- Target driven, motivated by KPI’s and earning potential
- Knowledge of working with SME’s structuring the best finance to suit their needs
- Bank of existing brokers & clients is desirable, however not essential
This is what you'll get in return
- Salary of £25,000
- Lucrative commission scheme
- Business to business hours - mon - fri 9-5.30
- On site gym facilities
- On site parking
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities