Up to £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Business Method Engineer - £35per hour inside IR35 - 12 months (extensions likely) - Broughton - hybrid (3/4 days onsite) - one stage virtual interview - Immediate start available - Sector: Aerospace / Defence
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Business Method Engineer to work with a cutting-edge aerospace and defence client.
The Business Method Engineer is responsible for deploying, maintaining and integrated production solutions to Operations. It includes solutions for the Manufacturing Engineering Work Preparation, Line Balancing, Technical Shop floor Support, NC-Programming.
Working hours are Standard 35 hours per week (working 4.5 days between the hours of 7am - 7pm, hours agreed at business discretion)
- Looking at methods, processes and documents and ensuring they are aligned to the central organisation.
- Cascading any new methods into the business
- Supporting with SAP systems and acting as first line of investigation on any root causes and proposing a solution
- Define and support the manufacturing engineering Make & Buy strategy, processes and methods, deployment, training and end user support.
- Responsible for definition and implementation of Resource management and development.
- Sustain, harmonize, develop, distribute and train on Processes, Methods, Tools, Competences and Data Management.
- ME Work Preparation & Technical Shop Floor Support
- 5 - 10 years in business / engineering background
- Understand work prep, logistics, bill systems.
- Experience in SAP and has an understanding of background data.
- Experience leading Manufacturing part of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) projects including development of new PLM solution for E2E Digital Continuity (Engineering to Shop floor)
- Experience working with Operations Catalogue for digital platforms.
- Development and deployment of the ME Work Preparation Excellence journey supporting our Production System maturity objectives.
- Experience working with ME Process-Methods-Tools Roadmap
- Experience in the aerospace / aviation industry
- Experience developing transverse new methods and tools around Production System Efficiency (PSE) & Employee Empowerment Management (EEM) Bricks