3 months ago
We are working with a large public sector organisation in Brighton who are looking for a Business Partner to identifying opportunities for improving current systems and developing tools and resources to help improve the corporate governance function. The role requires a keen eye for detail and knowledge of the governance challenges in a large and complex organisation.
As Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Draft agendas, take expert minutes and progress actions
- Plan and coordinate large-scale meetings and events
- Write, edit and communicate guidance, process and policy
- Develop and deliver training on governance best practice to the wider business
- Collaborate with the Corporate Governance team to collectively solve challenges and support and cover each other
What you will bring to the team
- At least three years’ experience as a minute-taker and senior administrator at Board or executive level in a large and complex organisation
- Embedded and evidenced knowledge, understanding and application of the principles of good governance in a large and complex organization.
What you’ll get in return
- £33,000 basic salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi working opportunities
- Fantastic pension contribution
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the Business Partner - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*