£40 - £60 per hour
11 months ago
Business Process Development Manager - Inside IR35 - Up to £60 per hour - BPSS or Willing to Undergo - 8 Months - Stevenage - Hybrid (3 days a week on site) - SINGLE STAGE PROCESS - DEFENCE INDUSTRY
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Business Process Development Manager to join our client within defence in Stevenage on an inital 8 month deal.
The Business Process Developer for Airborne System Integration (ASI) will be responsible for defining processes that enable the sector to operate effectively. The role will report to the Head of Programmes - ASI.
The Airborne Systems Integration sector is responsible for the strategically important role of ensuring and delivering weapon system capability installed on military aircraft. This function is essential to enabling access to wider markets and is critical to ensuring excellent whole-system capability for the products. The team has very broad interaction with customers, from end users, front line commands and procurement agencies.
* Review ASI's current processes, written and (not written)
* Highlight gaps and communicate findings
* Generate improvements, write new processes and amend existing processes
* Pilot and test processes with end users
* Support improvement initiatives by generating accompanying process improvements
* Experience of business process development in a project delivery environment
* Educated to HNC/HND but preferably Degree level or equivalent experience.
* Excellent communication; both written & oral and networking skills
* Understanding of defense industry is preferable but not essential
* Energy, drive, and commitment
* Ability to proactively engage with stakeholders and has the ability to operate with autonomy.