£30,000 - £35,000 + commission + company car + fuel card - OTE £60,000 +
about 1 year ago
Business Services Consultant
Are you experienced at establishing and building new successful business relationships? Are you experienced in cultivating an impressive business pipeline across multiple technology areas and help prospective customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation and a customer focussed attitude? If so this could be the perfect role for you
What you'll be doing
Working for one of the world’s biggest and well known technology companies your role will be to attend business appointments and establish relationships with companies old and new to our client. You will look to grow, nurture and develop new business for our client in selected sales markets or territories and to support our clients growth strategy through achievement of various success criteria outlined on an Individual Success Plan
To increase the dependency on Toshiba within newly attained customers through first class relationship management.. Predominantly based in the field developing business, although our expectation is being present in the office when not engaged in prospect or customer facing activity.
Typical tasks could include:
- Actively working to create new appointments through a multi-touch sales strategy (calling, emailing, social media, letter writing, networking, etc)
- Attending appointments to establish rewarding customer relationships that generate significant revenue for Toshiba (either booked yourself or by our Inside Sales team)
- Taking responsibility for the development of business in your own market or region – thinking like the true CEO of your area of our business
- Utilising Toshiba’s office facilities to host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects to your business
- Working within your territory to understand who the key players are, what makes it tick and how to sell more effectively as a result
- Developing profiles of prospective customers to make our sales approaches count
- Writing proposals or presentations
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Issuing forecast reports detailing your business pipeline and expected successes in any given period
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Highly active and energetic, people know when they enter the room
- Creative and positive, a true inspiration
- Prepared to challenge and teach as well as learn
- Naturally proactive and passionate with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- High commitment levels
- Takes responsibility and ownership to achieve solutions.
- High level of personal resilience, adaptable and flexible to manage various situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to create, innovate and problem solve.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully both in writing and verbally.
- Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts.
- Strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
- IT literate (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Love of B2B sales and all that this world involves
- Keen self-developer and reader of sales based books
What you'll get in return
- Extremely handsome basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Commission on top of your basic , OTE £60,000 - £65,000
- Company Car + Fuel Card OR Car allowance of £425 pcm.
- Working Monday - Friday 9-5 - NO late nights NO weekends
- Central Cardiff Location
- Onsite Parking
- Company benefits package
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities