17 days ago
13 November 2020
Business Support Coordinator – Welsh Speaking
We are working with a South Wales based organisation who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their business support team. It is essential that the candidate can speak fluent Welsh for this position. The role is initially working remotely.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Responsible for organising both internal and external meetings (virtually)
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and following up with distribution
- Contribute to production of resources including proof reading and translating
- Assist and advise in the drafting and distribution of papers, tenders and specifications for project plans
- Creating spreadsheets and basic graphs for senior management teams using excel
- Supporting the team to maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Any other ad-hoc administration tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent welsh speaker, written and spoken
- ICT skills in relevant software packages e.g. Microsoft word and Excel
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Remote Working – Due to Covid19
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.