£22000 per annum
02921 673 727
13 days ago
15 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading and fast-growing Startup Fintech company based in the heart of Cardiff, to find a friendly and driven Business Support Executive to join their support team.
They are revolutionising how online payments are made, and now serve merchants across the globe. They have big dreams and exciting growth plans for the upcoming year.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Support Executive to join a personable and supportive Startup FinTech company based in the centre of Cardiff. You will work within a small team of Business Support Executives, where you will answer calls from Merchants in relation to their accounts and current products. You will also:
- Communicate with merchants and customers via telephone, webchat, video calls and email to onboard and solve their questions and queries in a timely manner
- Form and build excellent relationships with merchants by providing a friendly service to all.
- Regularly liaise with other departments and teams by raising and tracking requests, and keeping merchants informed along the way.
- Keep an eye out for any patterns in complaints, issues or frustrations and passing these along to the relevant teams
- Support in spotting and relaying market trends and new opportunities
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Business Support Executive, you will be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers, alongside:
- Experienced working within a contact centre, and experience within hospitality would be beneficial but isn’t essential
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- A keen eye for detail and drive to learn and develop within the role and business
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Business Support Executive, you will receive a salary up top £22,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for an annual bonus paid quarterly. You will also receive:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing start-up business, with exciting growth plans and targets
- Shares and Equity within the company
- Hybrid Working Opportunities after training
- A modern and exciting new office in the city centre, with various amenities and activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.