3 months ago
Business Systems / Delivery Manager
As part of a period of transformation and investment in IT, this Bridgend organisation are currently seeking a Business Systems Manager to be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy around all software systems for the company.
The company is investing significantly in both staff and new technology and is looking for someone to work closely with the IT Director to spearhead significant changes across their application landscape.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will develop a vision for all software systems, with an emphasis on digital services, to meet the changing business needs and will be responsible for a team to deliver this.
- Work proactively across the organisation to assess business requirements now and for future demand
- Develop a roadmap for systems and services
- Work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximise return on investment within your area
- Build and develop a multidisciplinary team to help deliver and support new and existing systems
- Implement processes to ensure efficient and successful delivery of systems and well as successful transfer into service support
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Significant experience of delivery business systems and business change
- Experience of ongoing development and continuous improvement of systems
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of requirements gathering and overseeing the delivery of systems to meet business needs
- Project Management methodologies, especially around Agile and Lean practices
- Strong leadership skills in delivering change
- A high level view of a variety of systems and approaches to systems development and delivery (ideally including a mix of off the shelf and bespoke solutions)
- The ability to work in a fast paced and environment and handle multiple priorities
This is what you’ll get in return
The opportunity to work within a relaxed environment with the opportunity for flexible working as well as the chance to take on a significant transformation project, building a team around you in the process.
Apply now for more details.