£28000 - £35000 per annum
02921 673 712
20 days ago
04 February 2022
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you someone who is experienced in the field of Buying who is seeking a new and challenging role within an International organisation? Are you seeking a role that you are able to develop over time, making it your own and putting your own stamp on things?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
We are currently partnered with an international organisation based in the heart of Caerphilly to recruit an experienced Buyer. This role would suit someone who already understands purchasing processes and who feels comfortable offering an element of support to less experienced members of the team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building quality and lasting relationships with
- Ensuring continuous and stable supply of goods from all suppliers within agreed stock turn parameters
- Processing orders in line with customer demand and historic sales patterns
- Forecast and Demand planning
- Overseeing supplier performance review and cost price analysis
- Carrying out commercial negotiations with both UK and Overseas suppliers
- Sourcing suppliers for new products and replacement products as required
- Scheduling of long term requirements with suppliers
- Planning incoming deliveries to reduce stock outs
- Identifying sales trends and adjusting order schedule to reflect demand within agreed stock turn parameters
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Identifying new/alternative supply sources across all product groups
The skills and experience that you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- You’ll be a good problem solver
- You’ll possess an analytical approach and will enjoy taking ownership of projects
- You’ll be quietly confident in your ability and skills, and keen to further develop yourself
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of MS Officer and feel confident when learning new systems and procedures
- Being bilingual could be an advantage, additional languages while useful, are absolutely not essential for this role
Here’s what you’ll get in return:
- A starting salary of between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Free on site parking and options for hybrid working following probation
- Excellent career prospects and the opportunity to develop within an international organisation
- A fully supportive team who’ll give you the autonomy to work on your own initiative
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.