£25000 - £30000 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
£25,000 - £30,000
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Buyer to join a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing business. The company continues to dominate it’s high value global market and offers the security that comes with being a long-standing market leader, the chance to forge your career with an exciting environment with company that consistently breaks records and new ground, a supportive senior team and friendly colleagues.
This is what you’ll be doing in this Buyer role
- Communicate with suppliers to make sure materials arrive according to agreed forecasts
- Ensure the MRP system is set up correctly in terms of minimum order quantity, lead times and buffer stock and raise purchase orders as required.
- Work with sister site to ensure stock is on ground to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Planning, Warehouse and Production.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Reviewing long term purchase commitments in line forecasts and adjust accordingly.
- Ensure the import of goods is in accordance with HMRC rules.
- Purchasing experience within Manufacturing
- MRP experience
- A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experienec
- A range of working, hours to select from to suit your home life
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% employer contribution pension
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled and motivated team in one of Wales’ most exciting businesses!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.