Up to £30,000 DOE
15 days ago
14 October 2020
Do you have previous experience working within a procurement team? Are you a procurement specialist looking for an exciting new position to develop your skills further?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Locate vendor of materials and equipment or supplies.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders.
- Control the purchasing departments budget.
- Analyse market and delivery systems to ascertain material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contact management.
- Prepare reports for management meeting
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a procurement/ buyer role
- MRP experience
- Computer literate
And this is what you’ll get in return
£30,000 dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.