over 1 year ago
This is what you’ll be doing:
My client are looking for a C# .NET developer to come on board and work on an exciting project for a 6 month contract starting in February.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- - Experience and comfortable working with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) approaches using agile development methodologies (e.g., pair programming, code review, working with legacy code).
- - Passion to produce high quality code using best practices such as clean coding, refactoring, unit testing, patterns of reuse.
- - Git version control.
- - Excellent Object Oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration.
- - Experience with strongly-typed languages specifically C#.
- - Experience working with relational and non-relational data stores - SQL Server, Azure Storage.
- - Familiarity with Azure.
And this is what you will get in return:
- 6 month contract
- £400 per day
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Megan Hester at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.*