£30,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
A growing Software House in Cardiff who have a small but skilled development team are looking to add a C# .NET Developer to work in a collaborative environment where developers are given the tools (pluralsight) and encouragement to have an influence and say in the architecture and use of new technologies.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Each day is different in the company so you will need to be versatile but you will work on the full product lifecycle, engaging with clients on initial requirements through to delivering the end product.
- The company have predominantly built bespoke products for each client they work with in the past, with the core functionality being based around C# ASP.NET based workflows, but are moving to a core product that has a roadmap of greenfield work.
- There is also the opportunity to work on new mobile applications they are offering to their clients which will utilise cross platform development with C# Xamarin.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- Good experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM, factory, repository)
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET 4.5+, SQL Server)
- Understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. source control, continuous integration and delivery, TDD)
- Full life cycle experience including research, design, development, testing and support/maintenance.
- Entity Framework or other ORM experience
- Experience of API integrations and development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40k
- Gym Membership
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible training budget and access to training tools
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Got your attention?
If the role is of interest – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.