£30,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
A growing Software House in Bristol are looking to add a C# Software Engineer to their team that work on both internal and external applications that are used in the Manufacturing and Logistics industry across the globe. They offer some flexibility in working and the opportunity to work in an environment where every day is different as the development team look to provide innovative solutions!
This is what you’ll be doing
- The majority of the work is building internally used C# ASP.NET applications (think order processing and management) that are built using MVC
- You’ll be part of the whole process of building new software as the team take a collaborative innovative approach to find the best solutions to the business needs. This won’t always be web applications, think custom built laser scanners and solutions to day to day tasks
- Each day will be different but you’ll always be involved in making decisions and have the opportunity to input to all development!
The Technologies/Methods you’ll be working with and to
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core, SQL Server)
- A variety of APIs (Web APIs, RESTful APIs, Web Services)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging from £30k - £40k depending on experience
- Flexible working around core hours
- Company Social Events
- Discretionary annual bonus
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.