£30,000 - £40,000
19 days ago
30 November 2019
A growing Software Company in Bristol are looking to add a new Software Engineer to developer applications in C# .NET that manage the process of construction for exciting new projects.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is constantly having new features added to it and they are having new partners sign up to use the web and mobile applications.
- The applications are primarily web based and will also require development of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs.
- All members of the team are involved in architecting the products and are actively encouraged to research and bring new technologies to introduce in to products.
- You’ll occasionally wear different hats as this is company who are growing so getting involved in other areas of the business isn’t compulsory but is welcomed.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET 4.5+, SQL Server)
- Experience working with cross platform applications would be beneficial but otherwise you'll have the opportunity to learn Ionic, Cordova, Xamarin etc.
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40k
- Company Social Events
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.