26 days ago
17 April 2021
C# WPF Developer
Cardiff (fully remote with a few days a month in the office)
Up to £45000
This is the chance for a C# WPF Developer to join a company who build solutions for companies in the media sector. They work on a range of solutions but if someone is trying to do something new in the sector they are the go to software development house to build them a new solution (focussed around desktop solutions with C# WPF and XAML). The role can be remote with a few days travel in to Cardiff a month when they are testing and designing new releases.
This is what you’ll be doing
· You will work on all stages of the software you create building solutions for companies in the media sector who are looking to do things that have not been done previously (think anything from graphic systems to massive touchscreens and video calling systems).
· You will actively take part in mentoring more junior developers and be engaged with teams across design, business analysis and testing.
· You will need good communication skills as you’ll work with stakeholders both internally and externally.
· The majority of work will be new development so you will be developing applications from scratch.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, VB.NET)
· Experience working on desktop based technologies (WPF, XAML, WCF)
· Experience with APIs
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
This is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £45,000
· Remote working with occasional travel to the office and client site
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.