Competitive Salary DOE
9 months ago
Do you have 5 years + practical engineering experience? Do you have a bachelor’s degree of Science in Mechanical Engineering? Do you have strong CAD capabilities?
This is what you’ll be doing
This positon will be with the Engineering Department and will be reporting inti the Lead Engineer. You will be actively involved in the engineering team’s day to day business, prioritising work allocation and maintaining high standards with excellent attention to detail. This highly customer focused role will require the candidate to make effective engineering decisions, work to tight deadlines and communicate well within the team.
- Produce 3D CAD models and technical drawings.
- Creation of part numbers/ bill of materials to ensure all technical requirements are met.
- Complete technical review and support for various customer orders and enquiries.
- Contribute to the development of products and processes.
Participate in Design Reviews.
- Actively participate in project meetings.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 5 + years or practical engineering experience.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of industry codes including; ASME Sec VIII and API preferred.
- Strong CAD capabilities.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£37080 per annum DOE
To work with a highly dynamic business of which offers excellent development and progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.