£20,000 - £26,000
3 months ago
My client are an established electronic and mechanical fire detection and suppression business based in Essex, who have been established for over 20 years. They specialise in large scale fire prevention and stopping solutions throughout the South East. Due to expansion the company are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician with an interest in the fire industry.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for supporting the design division.
- Support the design team with CAD.
- Reviewing building plans and drawings.
- Technical support.
- Be prepared to understand current fire industry regulations.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fully conversant with CAD.
- Track record of delivering CAD drawings on time.
- Ideally have some quality assurance experience.
- Minimum of 2 years CAD experience.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Office parking.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.