£26873 - £35673 per annum
10 days ago
5 months fixed term
04 November 2021
Fancy working for a huge Not-for Profit organisation in the UK where no two days are the same? Yolk is helping to look for a Campaigns Adviser to help this organisation get the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating behaviour change campaigns which help make sure pensions are protected. From high profile awareness campaigns which stop scammers in their tracks. This is a 5-month fixed term contract till March 2022.
As well as a varied role you will also get fantastic flexible working arrangements. They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. As well as offering significant support for employees to find the work life balance for them they also offer other great benefits such as a civil service pension.
What you’ll be doing as a Campaigns Adviser:
- Using multi-channel OASIS campaigns.
- Proactively seek out learnings from behavioural insights and industry best-practice to advise on the application of direct marketing, advertising, and digital channels
- Brief creative and media agencies.
- Managing your own marketing projects.
- Create and design social media adverts.
- Create and design email campaigns.
- Work across the organisation to develop a pipeline of future work
- Evaluate campaigns using the GCS evaluation framework to produce meaningful takeaways for future campaigns.
- Email marketing experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience of delivering targeted email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Experience of business to business (B2B) marketing.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strategic thinker, flexible and able to deliver.
- Self-starter with a solutions-led proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Here’s what you’ll get in return as a Campaigns Adviser:
- £26,873 - £35,673
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent office location in Brighton.
- Ability to earn extra days off.
- Independence in your work life.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension’s world
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work