7 months ago
Campaign Partnership Adviser, Brighton, £24,000-£27,000
My client based in Brighton is looking to recruit a Campaign Partnership Adviser to develop and maintain partnerships with a range of third parties. You will work in partnership with third parties, spending time to understand their content and campaign requirements and then creating campaign content which can be shared through their channels.
You will have strong writing and communication skills and be able to produce content which is engaging and for purpose.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Facilitating the development and delivery of a programme of communications via partners’ channels to support the delivery of campaign objectives/messages.
- Maintaining effective relationships with key partners through regular engagement and effective account management.
- Working with colleagues internally to recommend, develop and deliver new tools and products tailored to the needs of individual communications partners and their members.
- Maintaining a partnership activity log.
- Evaluating effectiveness and reach of communications delivered.
- Updating team systems with partner contacts and maintaining a forward look of activities.
- Working closely with the Communications Partnerships Manager, Stakeholder Affairs Manager and the wider Public Affairs team to support the delivery of team objectives.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ability to manage effective relationships with external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to develop engaging content/materials.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with close attention to detail
- Experience of organising and running external meetings and events.
- Experience of working within a communications / marketing function.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary £24,000-£27,000
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Market leading Pension
- Flexible working options