about 2 months ago
Do you have previous care experience? Or have you looked after and cared for an elderly relative or family member and looking to get into work? Please apply today.
With the current situation most of our elderly relatives or societies more vulnerable are not able to have their families or friends visit during this time and care homes and hospitals need you more than ever. I am currently looking to recruit multiple Care Assistants on behalf of a residential home based in Neath.
What you will be doing?
As a Care Assistant you will provide support to the elderly in the following ways:
- Assist residents who need help with their personal toilet including bathing, washing and all aspects of their personal hygiene.
- To help residents with mobility problems and physical activity through talking to them or reading to them.
- Changing their beds, empty commodes and deal with soiled linen and clothing.
- Carry out hourly safety checks and document all care given accurately
- Prepare simple food and drinks and assist or feed residents who need help
- Assist with getting them dressed
What you will bring to the team?
- Previous Care Assistant experience - desirable
- Experience of providing care of some sort - essential
- DBS in last 3 years
- No Criminal convictions
What you get in return?
- Satisfaction of proving a helping hand
- £8.71 an hour (42 hours a week)
- Free training and development
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for Care Assistant - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.