02921 673 742
9 days ago
09 June 2022
UK – Bristol -Competitive Salary – Hybrid after probation
Yolk Recruitment is working with a well known firm in Bristol who is looking for a Care lawyer to join their Top Ranked Family Law Team.
This role is ideal for a Newly Qualified Lawyer who is looking to specialise in Care matters.
The team is made up of four Solicitors/ Lawyers, four assistants, two paralegals as well as a costing Clerk. Within this position you will also have your own secretary to assist with your administrative / diary management.
This firm won ‘Law firm of the year’ as presented by the Bristol Law Society Awards as well as winning awards for individual lawyers across all disciplines and sector specific awards such as the Bristol Property Awards.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Care Lawyer you will be working with one of the biggest family departments in the region and be responsible for the following:
- Fee earning
- Taking instructions from clients, always keeping them up to date in relation to the progress of the claim as well as costs
- Ensuring matters are progressed efficiently
- Complying with pre-litigation protocols
- Attending Court hearings
- Researching, selecting and instructing experts
- Complying with Legal Aid Regulations
- Having regard to cash flow, account and billing procedures
- Preparation of bills of costs
- And more
The ideal candidate for this position would have some of the following:
- NQ – 3 years PQE Solicitor
- Experience in Family law and knowledge of legal aid
- Experience within Care matters is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to work towards becoming a member of Family Law or Children panel
This is what you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Solicitor or 1-3 PQE Family Solicitor to join a market leading firm. Some of the benefits include the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Option to work hybrid after probation period (50/50 in the office and at home)
- Minimum of 25 days holiday per year
- Extra holiday allowance after 4 years of service
- Holiday Purchase
- Discretionary bonus
- Focus on staff development
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Season ticket loans
- And more…
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Abbie Jackson on 07458 160 616 or alternatively send your CV to Abbie.Jackson@yolkrecruitment.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.