+ excellent benefits
29 days ago
12 August 2020
Working with a large and established organisation in the heart of Brighton, we are currently recruiting a number of Case Officers for 12 month fixed term contracts. These are busy roles and benefit from the variety of managing multiple issues and cases simultaneously. The successful applicants will be well placed to be considered for permanent opportunities within this large organisation after 12m. The roles will be working remotely initially with opportunity for remote working 1 day a week as a minimum longer term.
What you’ll be doing
As a Case Officer you will lead a wide portfolio of regulatory interventions, using legislative powers where required, to mitigate risks to our client’s statutory objectives and ensure good outcomes for members.
This Case Officer role sits within a team responsible for effectively delivering high volume regulation across a variety of basic compliance requirements.
- Lead the progression of cases relating to breaches of law or applications for our client to use powers, from allocation to resolution.
- Follow process guidelines in line with legislative framework. Working independently and as part of a team to obtain the information necessary to make decisions.
- Identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding.
- Communicate with stakeholders verbally and in writing, to influence behaviours in order to ensure compliance.
- Use own judgement to deal with external stakeholder enquiries and resolve or route appropriately
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Case Officer will bring the following;
- Experience of case work or working within a framework with clear and defined processes
- Ability to identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding
- Experience of effectively working on volume cases simultaneously
- Effective decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Case Officer will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £26,218
- Performance related pay
- Civil service pension scheme
- Host of additional benefits
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Case Officer Opportunity is for you then apply online to Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment