£26500 - £35500 per annum
02921 673 758
28 days ago
12 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit a number of Case Officers for 12-month fixed term contracts. These positions are replacing roles that have been seconded to other departments/teams so there’s plenty of opportunity to progress through the organisation or move to a longer-term role after the initial 12 months.
This is a Hybrid role, with the requirement to be in the office being minimal (once every couple of weeks).
What the Case Officer will be doing
- Managing your own caseload effectively, from start to finish
- Managing a defined process of tasks for each case, identifying any risks/anomalies
- Obtaining legal advice where necessary to escalate cases
- Following strict guidelines and obtaining information necessary to make decisions
- Lliaising with stakeholders to influence behaviours to ensure compliance
What the successful Case Officer will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who;
- Has the ability to use their own initiative and take ownership of their work
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Has the ability to identify risk, understand and solve complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Can evidence previous case management experience (desirable)
- Salary between £26,500 and £35,500 per annum dependent on skills and experience, plus excellent benefits package
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognized as some of the best in the pension’s world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- a free employee assistance program
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one’s for you
If you think Case Officer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.