about 1 month ago
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a motivated Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Personal Injury department, in their Bath office. This is a fantastic opportunity within a Legal 500 firm, working alongside leaders in this field, on an initial 6-month contract (with the view to go permanent). Notably, you can work predominately remotely in this position.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing a diverse catastrophic caseload under supervision, from instruction to conclusion, with a commitment to recovering maximum compensation to your clients.
- Develop client relationships and a network of contacts, and consistently deliver on their expectations
- Assist with the marketing strategy of the team and undertake business development activities
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
- Delegate to junior team members effectively, and assist their learning when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or CILEX Lawyer (ideally 3 PQE)
- Experience within catastrophic injury (claimant) is essential, ideally within brain or spinal injury
- Excellent client service skills
- Solid ability to manage files and effectively prioritise
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.