£32392 - £37027 per annum
11 days ago
17 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working in partnership with Wales largest not-for-profit organisation to hire a Catering Manager to manage in 2 of their new office Café’s.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a diverse workforce with an inclusive culture and to really work amongst a friendly and inviting workplace.
This role will be based in between two cafes Monday to Friday, with flexible shifts during the day, No evening or weekend shifts will be asked to work.
What a Catering Manager will be responsible for:
- Plan and organise to the establishment’s standards ensuring that food quality, presentation and service is correct.
- Manage all aspects of food preparation and ensuring delivery is of a high quality.
- Monitor and order food when required.
- Ensure health and safety is always at the correct standards.
- Train new staff and maintain and update learner manuals when needed.
- Be responsible for tills, cash and stock.
- Experience in an established catering environment.
- Proficient health and safety experience in a volume customer environment.
- Understanding and experience of food hygiene licensing law.
- Proving record of managing and developing a team.
- £33,000 +
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Tailored training and induction courses
- Coaching and development opportunities
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car-leasing scheme
- Health Cash Back scheme
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work