£35.26 - £46.03 per hour
11 days ago
13 April 2023
CERTIFICATION ENGINEER - INSIDE IR35 - £46.03 per hour - SC CLEARED - STEVENAGE - ONSITE - 6 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE PROCESS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Certification Engineer to join the team on an initial 6 month deal from Stevenage to work on defence projects.
- The verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan, then gathering evidence (from all relevant sources) including design statements, Design Proving activities etc.
- This evidence will then be assessed and compiled into a compliance matrix leading to a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
- An excellent and demonstrable knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to challenge poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams
- Coordinate various stakeholders to ensure successful deliver of work package, including planning of activities.
- Coordinate with the internal Proving and Testability team to ensure successful deliver of work package, including chairing of meetings and reviews, and monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Knowledge of: defence, electrical and environmental standards (e.g. Stanag 1008, Def Stan 07-85, Def Stan 59-411, MIL-STD-810); EMC and its implications for subsystem electronics; reliability and safety principles.
- Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent (training can be given)
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, have excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills and the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Have the pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver on time and to cost.
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.