£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
25 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are looking for an experienced Change Manager to play a key role in ensuring change initiatives are delivered.
Your role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, roles and responsibility structures. Your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans using communication and engagement, business readiness and training interventions that ensure a smooth transition from the current to future state.
You will work closely with impacted individuals and teams to understand their concerns and practical obstacles to adopting changes and help devise solutions to drive faster adoption, increased proficiencies using the new tools, and ultimately, better ways of working. Your involvement in these initiatives will lead to increased benefit realisation and ROI of projects. You will also support the project team in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
What will you be doing?
- Apply change management best practice processes to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by each workstream.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications at a Programme, Project and workstream level.
- Continue to identify key stakeholder groups, update impact analyses, assess change readiness, and plan required interventions to support these groups.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs tailored to the identified user groups for each workstream.
- Work with the Business Reps and Super Users to drive timely engagement and adoption of the future state.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with organisational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work across multiple workstreams/projects.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development