Nurse Assistant Required.
Are you a Nursing Assistant with the ability to lead, manage and support a care team? Can you deliver a high level of service to all residents at all times? If so, please read on and apply!
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Communicate effectively with all members of staff, residents and relatives
- Provide person centered, sensitive care at all times
- Document all care provided accurately and in real time
- Recognise an emergency situation and administer basic first aid including basic life support
- Collect sputum, urine and stool samples
- Understand when a resident’s condition has deviated from the norm by
health monitoring, share findings and inform the nurse in charge of their
findings and documenting appropriately
- Understand a resident’s mental capacity and best interest decisions
- Ensure relevant information is shared to enable immediate safeguarding action to be taken
- Ensure any obvious health and safety matters are addressed
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- A passion for delivering excellent care
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care
- Full DBS check
- Minimum 6 month experience doing drug rounds
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.50ph
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance and optional health care
- Work life balance
- Great working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ellie Harris.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.