02921 673 719
15 days ago
09 July 2021
A well established and highly regarded high street law firm, are looking for an experienced Civil Litigation to join their thriving Litigation department in Weston-Super-Mare. Notably, this is role is full time, however flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Undertake fee earning work independently, with supervision of a Partner when necessary
• Manage a mix caseload of Civil Litigation matters, including; property disputes, disputed Wills, professional negligence claims, contract disputes, bankruptcy and land lord and tenant matters
• Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
• Deliver high quality legal documents for clients in line with the company protocols
• Comply with industry regulations at all times and keep up to date with the Law
• Support more junior Solicitors and trainees in the team
• Develop the Civil Litigation department by acquiring new clients and promoting the practice
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Solicitor or FCILEx (ideally circa 10 years PQE, however a range of PQE levels can be considered depending on your level of expertise)
• Experience in managing a mixed Civil Litigation caseload
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural confidence in Court
• IT literate
• Excellent time management and client care
And this is what you’ll get in return
• A competitive salary
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free parking
• Company phone
• Pension Plan
• Fantastic work/life balance (flexible hours considered)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm as a Civil Litigation Solicitor, or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.