Bridgend county borough
£25,000 to £35,000
about 1 year ago
Have you got previous claims experience and looking for an exciting new opportunity? Then please apply today for more information.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role is to manage the designated claims allocation, by ensuring claims are processed and settled within the company’s guidelines.
- Maintains accurate file by file & pay-peril reserves to meet the Company’s liabilities
- Ensures all claims allocated are controlled within company philosophies/procedures and KPI’s to achieve investigation, negotiation and equitable settlement in accordance with levels of expertise/authority/responsibility of team staff.
- Provides support to senior management with day to day staff development to aid and supplement efficient progress to resolution of claims
- Ensures customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Authorises claims payments in accordance with departmental limit.
- Acts as liaison/referral contact for queries, providing claims support and expertise.
- Monitors and reports upon services/costs of external providers, so as to achieve best performance/value for the Company.
- Attends and/or chairs meetings at office locations and at broker or client premises.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work any such additional hours as may be necessary to fulfil the employee’s duties, as reasonably required.
- Practises & promotes at all times core values, to both internal & external contacts alike.
- Ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical with excellent numeracy skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Offering a salary range between £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Opportunities to progress within a global company
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.