£20,000 - £26,000
22 days ago
13 December 2019
A fast-growing insurance business are looking for an experienced Case Handler to join their swiftly growing team based in Cardiff. This position is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take responsibility and be a part of something new. This business offers a great selection of perks and benefits alongside a consistent workload.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling your own varied caseload of damage claims
- Handling cases from cradle to grave
- Conduct legal research
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working in a motor claims environment essential
- LLB/LPC desirable
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication
- IT literate (Microsoft Office packages)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary based on experience
- £20,000 - £26,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free breakfast on Mondays and discounted food and drink at a local outlet
- Nest Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 713 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.