Up to £21730.00 per annum
11 days ago
16 December 2022
Business Support Team
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-For-Profit has partnered along side NHS organisation.
This business support administrator provides an opportunity to work withing NHS in a busy business support team, this role will be office based (LLanishen) and will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided. This is a friendly and busy team in a role which is varied and interesting so no two days ever the same.
What the Business Support Administrator will be doing
- Provide personal assistant support to the Director and Senior Management team as well as closely and communicate effectively with all department staff and colleagues in the business
- Provide Diary support, schedule meetings and appointments
- Using Departmental Stock Control system to order and monitor office consumables and equipment
- Maintain a log of potential client enquiries / communication and courier delivery tracking and communicates updates.
- Logs and tracks maintenance requests
What the successful Business Support Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone with the following
- Good standard of education to GCSE level with passes in English and Mathematics
- Proven experience of administration or secretarial background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of a range of computer software programs and databases
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £21,700
- Generous Annual leave + option to buy additional leave
- Flexible Working
- Coaching and development opportunities
- Automatically enrolled into the Pension Scheme
- Free parking
Think this one's for you
If you think Business Support Administrator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.