Up to £33,000
02921 673 719
15 days ago
09 July 2021
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for a personable Client Development Executive, to join their thriving Business Development team. This is a full-time permanent position, in which you would be based out of their state-of-the-art Bristol office. However, due to COVID-19, this role is currently fully remote, and a blended approach to WFH will be in place moving forward.
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated graduate, with solid experience in business development/building client relationships, who is looking to progress their career within a highly regarded legal 500 law firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with some of the firm’s most significant clients, including well known international businesses and household names
· Play a key part in the implementation of the firm’s new client programme strategy, including key account programmes
· Work closely with Partners and other contacts in the business, including Risk and IT, to ensure that the firm is adapting to client’s needs
· Build excellent relationships with the rest of the Client Development team, including Client Development Mangers, Client Relationship Partners and Business Development Mangers, to enable you to work collaboratively
· Organise and run client service meetings, training sessions and forums
· Create presentations, MI reports and assist with pitches and BIDs proposals
· Report to the Executive and Operations board on client information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A degree or equivalent (ideally a law degree)
· At least 18 months of experience in a business development/client account management or marketing role, ideally in a law firm
· Excellent client relationship building skills
· The ability to spot areas for business development
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Exceptional communication skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar
· Experience using a customer relationship management system
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary up to £33,000
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *