Up to £29000 per annum
27 days ago
08 December 2022
Client Engagement Executive
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with a leading and award-winning UK Law Firm to finds a driven and friendly Client Engagement Executive to join their team in the heart of Bristol.
They have expertise over a large variety of sectors and industries and strive to do better by actively listening and challenging. They use their professional expertise and industry knowledge to create commercial opportunities and work to put people, communities, and the environment at the forefront.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and friendly Client Engagement Executive to join a dynamic and successful Law Firm based in Bristol. You will directly support the Client Engagement Managers to grow client opportunities and align the business to clients' businesses, new ways of working and future needs. You will also:
- Organise, run and follow up on client meetings, reviews and training sessions
- Support with bids, proposals and pitch presentations
- Prepare and manage client research, surveys, audits and tools on the intranet
- Assist in the organisation, planning and delivery of meetings, seminars and networking events, and creating supporting documents and presentations for this
- Support internal and external communication to promote work being done
- Complete regular reports for both clients and internal teams, utilising all systems, databases and recruitment metrics
- Ensure all databases and systems are kept up to date, with regular updates and uploads of documents and data
What you'll bring to the team?
As a Client Engagement Executive, you will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and building relationships with consultants and clients, alongside:
- Experienced in account management or business development, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Excellent at communicating with people of all levels, alongside exemplary written and IT skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Able to prioritise your own workload and multitask effectively
- Experience using different CRM systems would be handy but isn't essential
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a Client Engagement Executive, you will receive up to £29,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing through years of service)
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Great opportunities for development and progression within the business,
- Discounted Gym, Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Healthcare cash plan, EAP + much more
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.