£25000 per annum
02921 673 727
13 days ago
16 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment is working with a growing software developer to find a friendly Client Support Coordinator to join their team in Bath, to support customers and the onboarding of new clients.
They design, build and support insightful systems for healthcare services in the UK and abroad, and are dedicated to building sustainable healthcare systems for the future. They have an agile, open working culture, with a flat structure and are supportive of every individual within the business.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Support Coordinator to join a dynamic software developer based in Bath. You will work closely with the small team to be the point of contact for client enquiries, questions and queries. You will also:
- Support with the onboarding of all new clients, establish their needs and assist with product demonstrations and explanations
- Build and develop relationships with all clients, ensuring outstanding service to all
- Be the first point of contact for all support queries, passing on details to the relevant team to ensure a speedy resolution and fix
- Manage client expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure outstanding actions are completed as promised.
- Work closely with the development team to improve the product and service
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a confident and professional Client Support Coordinator, you will have a customer focus and a keen eye for detail. You will also have:
- Previous experience within customer service, and an interest or background in technology would be handy but isn’t essential
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including Microsoft Office
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being a Client Support Coordinator, you will receive a salary from £25,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- Full training for the role
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Opportunities to buy further days
- A flat structure within the business and a collaborative and supportive team to work alongside everyday
- Various events within the business
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727