25,000 - 35,000
9 days ago
15 March 2021
Client Operations Coordinator
Looking for a bright and confident Client Operations coordinator to work closely with the recruitment team at a global legal compliance services provider. They continue to grow both in the UK and internationally and are looking for someone to join their Legal resourcing team.
This is what you’ll be doing.
As the Client Operations coordinator of this fast-growing business, you’ll be working to support their community of interim lawyers and ensure that their operations and marketing are market leading. You’ll also be involved in:
- Assisting with the administration of documents and reports of placements, as well as managing the reporting systems for the clients.
- Working closely with the teams to organise engagement activities such as webinars and training for the consultants.
- Setting up interviews, gathering case studies and carrying out surveys for the company’s feedback service, and ensuring information is shared across teams and candidates.
- Supporting the resourcing department with writing relevant content, campaigns and pitch documents to support the engagement activity.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with senior stakeholders across the company and group
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
As the client operations coordinator, you will be confident, approachable, personable and have previous administration experience, as well as:
- Experience and ability to work and manage time and deadlines effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and numerical skills, and exceptional IT skills, including in Microsoft office.
- A high level of professionalism and flexibility, with a proactive attitude
- Previous experience in working with multiple teams and in building strong relationships with them.
- It would also be advantageous if you have previous experience or a good understanding of HR/recruitment or in a Law firm or a Professional service firm.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
From £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727