10 days ago
13 March 2019
Are you an experienced personal injury paralegal or clinical professional, who is eager to build strong client relationships? If so, a leading law firm, rated band 1 in the Chambers UK 2019 awards, is looking for you to join their thriving Personal Injury and Medical Injuries Department, in their central Bristol office. Notably, flexible working may be considered.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be the first point of contact for new clients, looking to discuss their Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence enquires. Key duties include:
- Taking a detailed history from prospective clients, over the phone and via the website
- Liaising daily with solicitors, as to whether the firm can assist with the clients query
- Dealing appropriately with complex medical jargon
- Complying with industry regulations at all times
- Building strong relationships with clients and internal departments
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge of medical jargon, anatomy and physiology is essential
- Experience within a personal injury team or clinical setting is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Customer service focused, with a professional approach
- A clinical qualification is desirable
- LLB degree is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career through a training contract or CILEX
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.