Up to £40,000
about 1 year ago
Client Services Manager (Practice)
Are you looking for the next challenge? Do you enjoy managing a busy team and shaping processes?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working alongside the Practice Manager you will support the team to make sure an exceptional service is delivered to clients at all times.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Year end and management account preparation
- VAT returns
- Reviewing team members works
- First point of contact for all client queries
- Training new team members
- Day to day allocation of the teams workload
- Building strong client relationships
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA/ ICAEW qualified or equivalent
- 4 years minimum experience working within a practice environment
- Experience managing own client base
- Experience of VAT return preparation
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.