£25000 - £30000 per annum
02921 673 712
12 days ago
11 November 2021
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a
Do you have a background within procurement, specifically working with tenders and client support? Knowledge of the contract lifecycle? Are you an absolute whiz when it comes to data management and Excel? If so then we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
The client support role we are looking to hire for will appeal to those who are seeking a wide range of challenges in their employment and looking to progress within their career. This is a technical client support role so will suit someone with strong IT skills and the ability to communicate professionally with business clients. Experience in the procurement sector is a huge bonus.
Ideally suited to candidates with either experience in software implementation projects and/or working knowledge of procurement and the contract lifecycle.
· Taking a key role in new client implementations and other projects; developing business analysis skills to transform client requirements into successfully configured solutions.
· Taking responsibility for managing relationships with key client stakeholders.
· Proactively engaging with clients in order to encourage and support continued use of the system.
· Providing consultation services and analytical support to clients via email, phone, webinar, and during face-to-face meetings.
· Preparing and delivering system training courses to client end-users.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- High levels of accuracy
- Experience within procurement and or Salesforce
- Ability to understand data and transfer it into reportable formats
- An excellent understanding of MS Windows packages including Excel (V look ups, pivot tables and formulas)
- Experience in a technical support, client relationship management, or customer service role.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of procurement operations, contract lifecycle management and eTendering within the public sector.
- Excellent salary + bonus + regular salary reviews
- Excellent career progression opportunity available
- Flexible working and WFH options
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.