up to £25,000 depending on experience
27 days ago
21 June 2019
Client Support Consultant
Are you a wiz when it comes to interpreting data? Excellent on Excel or similar programs? Looking to work for a company that can offer exceptional progression? Then apply today to find out more
This is what you’ll be doing
- Taking a key role in new client implementations and other projects;
- Developing business analysis skills to transform client requirements into successfully configured solutions.
- Taking responsibility for managing relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Proactively engaging with clients in order to encourage and support continued use of the system.
- Providing consultation services and analytical support to clients via email, phone, webinar, and during face-to-face meetings.
- Preparing and delivering system training courses to client end-users
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to understand data and transfer it into reportable formats
- An excellent understanding of MS Windows including Excel
- Experience in a technical support, client relationship management, or customer service role.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent salary being off between £20,000 to £25,000 + bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunity available
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734